Who doesn’t need a little sparkle in their life? From graduations to anniversaries, there are certain moments in life that will stick with you forever. I’ve always been one who loves to associate fond memories with a token to carry with me for years to come. My family has always passed down jewelry and given us special gifts for major occasions. There is something magical about a piece of fine jewelry that can carry your memories and evoke emotions from the day you received it. I’m thrilled to announce that I’m partnering with Deutsch Houston, the city’s outpost for all things sparkle, to celebrate their 90 years in business.
I’ll be attending Deutsch Houston‘s Belles and Baubles event to celebrate the season with festive cocktails and light bites, gorgeous baubles for brides-to-be and wedding guests, and more. Tune into my Instagram stories on June 27 to take a look inside the recently renovated showroom and see pieces from designers like Lauren K., Cartier, Kwiat, Meira T and more!
The store is celebrating 90 years of remarkable service and style throughout 2019. As a Houston transplant, I was so impressed to see the type of mark Deutsch Houston has made on the city. Ninety years is a REMARKABLE time to be serving a community. This fine jewelry shop has been dedicated to helping shoppers find their dream jewelry for decades, making it a must-visit for special occasions and meaningful gifts.
I can’t wait to give you a VIP look into Deutsch Houston’s amazing showroom filled with so many scintillating wonders. These two Meira T necklaces are examples of the unique and exquisite pieces you can find at the store. One of my favorite things about these gorgeous necklaces is that they can be layered and styled for any type of look.
I chose to style my Meira T sapphire halo necklace with a lovely diamond pendant. Each came with adjustable chains, allowing me to make the necklaces as long or as short as I needed. From a fun casual look at happy hour to a little black dress for a cocktail party, the Meira T pieces worked wonders for my look and stood out as a conversation starter.
When layering necklaces, there are some tried-and-true tips I follow:
- Don’t be afraid to play with color. This sapphire necklace is a beautiful complement to the simple diamond pendant.
- Consider the neckline of the outfit you’re choosing and plan accordingly. In my two looks, I chose to have off-the-shoulder options that made my necklaces stand out. You don’t want your sparkle to get lost with a busy top!
- Start your stacking at the collar bone to bring attention to your face.
- Play with sizes. I personally chose to put the larger statement piece higher on my neck and used the the diamond and 14K white gold pendant as a secondary piece.
- It’s OK to mix metals! While both of these pieces at 14K white gold, don’t let my selections fool you. You can definitely take the opportunity to mix different types of golds while layering as long as the pieces flow and share a similar vibe.
- Last but not least, don’t be afraid to break the rules. Let your creativity shine and use this opportunity to have fun with your statement pieces.
Deutsch Houston is brimming with a variety of stackable rings, necklaces, earrings, watches, and diamonds that will sweep you off your feet. Be sure to tune into my stories between 4-6 pm on June 27 to get a front row seat to this exclusive event.
Keep on shining!